WP SSL Redirect
WP SSL Redirect simply forces the SSL on your WordPress website by applying a 301 redirect from the HTTP path to HTTPS path. Please note that this plugin doesn’t install or configure any SSL certificate, instead it simply applies a 301 redirect to force the SSL on a WordPress website where a valid SSL is already properly installed.
- Added options to force www or non-www
- A minor bug fix regarding query vars
- Fixed a major bug related to sub-directory installations
- Rewrote the redirection code to make it even simpler
- Disabled the website URL update in the database
- Bug fixes