wp-IniFileLoad is a simple plug-in. This plug in offers functions to load necessary common data from IniFile in your WordPress. The result is returned an associative array for.
- The structure of the ini file is the same as the php.ini’s.
- The result is returned an associative array for.(eg. sample01.ini)
- Section “data” and “function” are defined as a special section.(eg. sample03.ini)
- Section “data” is put in a “data” key.(eg. sample01.ini)
- You can put a space between two names in a section name (exclude “function”). When you wrote the section name, it is parsed to a double associative arrays.(eg. sample02.ini)
- When there is a “function” section, with a lambda function defined with a value, the result is converted.(eg. sample03.ini)
- The section except “data” and “function” is put in an “option” key.(eg. sample01.ini)
2008.02.23 first version.
2008.03.12 INI data came to have cache. And I added function wp_clear_inidata and wp_reload_inifile.
2008.04.11 I did not limit a double associative array to a “data” section.