myCred – Points, Rewards, Gamification, Ranks, Badges & Loyalty Plugin
myCred is an intelligent and adaptive points management system that allows you to build and manage a broad range of digital rewards including points, ranks and, badges on your WordPress/WooCommerce powered website.
Build brand loyalty by rewarding your customers through store reward systems, community leaderboards, monetizing your website content, etc. – The possibilities are endless.
Increase customer engagement tenfold – Rewarding your users for community engagement will help your business grow.
AMAZING AWARD SYSTEMS TO ENGAGE AND REWARD LOYAL CUSTOMERS
myCred allows THREE different ways through which you can award your users:
Points – Set events and triggers to allow real-time tracking and automatically award your users with points.
Ranks – Set ranks within your leaderboards and reward your users with significant perks after they reach a certain milestone.
Badges – Boost your users’ participation by rewarding them for their exceptional performance.
myCred v2.4.6 update – Schedule Deposit in Central Deposit
We have added new functionality in the Central deposit built-in Addon where admin can schedule the points deposit to the central account automatically after the specified interval.
- Set Starting from – Setup the starting date
- Interval (in days) – Deposit points after x days interval.
- Amount – The amount of points to be scheduled.
- Recurring – Enabling this options will deposit the amount recursively after the defined interval. We have also added two new email triggers for Central deposit.
- Added Email notification on Minimum balance in central deposit.
- Added Email notification on No balance Left in central deposit.
Latest update – myCred v2.4.4
myCred v2.4.4 includes several new features and enhancements. The most prominent addition is the ability to set a transfer fee when exchanging points between members. Other new features include Gutenberg block support and the ability to set a range for minimum and maximum fees. Version 2.4.4 is available now from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
Here is a list of the complete features introduced in myCred v2.4.4:
- Gutenberg block support for the following shortcodes: mycred_cashcred, mycred_badges_list, mycred_buy_pending, mycred_chart_circulation, mycred_chart_gain_loss, mycred_chart_history, mycred_chart_balance_history, mycred_chart_top_balance, mycred_chart_instance_history and mycred_chart_top_instance.
- cashCred points transfer between users.
- Setup Numerical Difference (set a range for Minimum and Maximum fee).
- Setup Parameters (fees can be set up using points or percentage).
- All registered references will be listed on the support page.
- Import or export user points.
- Import or export setup settings in JSON format.
- Select specific users fields for export.
- Assign Badges/Ranks using coupons.
Recent update – myCred v2.4
myCred v2.4 focuses on expanding the plugins ability to import and export points, ranks, and badges from and to other sites. What’s better is that you can choose to export or import complete setup settings like point types, achievements level, and created badges with achievements level with the simplest of ease.
Here is a list of the complete features introduced in myCred v2.4:
- Import or export user points
- Export all or specific point types
- Export setup settings for all point types
- Import or export setup settings in JSON format
- Import or all or specific export user ranks
- Import or export all or specific user badges
- Import badges With ID/Title/Slug
- Import ranks With ID/Title/Slug
- Export raw or formatted file
- Select users fields in the exported file
- Assign Badges/Ranks using coupons
- Merged myCred Gutenberg to myCred Core
BECOME A VIP MEMBER OF THE MYCRED MEMBERSHIP CLUB
Join the myCred membership club today and take advantage of premium services that include priority customer support and hundreds of add-ons at a super-saver price – Save 30% on all 3-year plans!
- Instantly gain access to 50+ myCred add-ons.
- Premium support & priority updates.
- One membership license key that works for all add-ons.
- Connect multiple sites with just one membership license key.
- Upgrade your package at any time to get more add-ons.
Check the package pricing page for the add-on list
Empower your WordPress website users by rewarding them points – each user has their own POINT BALANCE that can be used in purchasing online products or online activities.
– Point Balances: Each user on your website will have their own point balance, where they’ll be able to gain/lose viewpoints. – Account History: Each time a user gains or loses points on your website, the transaction is logged into a central log for accountability. – Points Management: You have full control over your users’ point balances; You can adjust your user/s balance by adding or removing points with or without a log entry. – Automatic Points: Automatically award or deduct points from your user’s balance for their interaction on your WordPress/WooCommerce website. – Multiple Point Types: Create multiple point types through the admin area to manage things easily. There is no limit to the number of point types you can have at your disposal. – Buy Points: The buyCred add-on allows your users to purchase points using real money using some of the most popular payment gateways available in the market today. – Store Payments: myCred supports some of the most popular store plugins for WordPress, allowing your users to pay for orders/tickets using their point balance instead of real money. – Upload Point-type image: Give your point type a unique identity by assigning them an image.
– Open Badge Functionality – new opportunities to recognize and validate achievements digitally. – Add badge details (name, achievement, website details, etc.). – Badge recognition and validation through different badge verification websites. – Single Badge Page is an exclusive page for each badge and its information (badge name, image, badge description, achievements, and benefits) – Open Badge Search Filter – [myCred badge list] shortcode gives you the ability to add search fields and filters for badges. – Evidence Shortcode – Technical support for badge verification purposes. – Badge Evidence Download Button – Access Open Badges of any users on the website. The admin can also download any given badge images. – The “Quick Edit” badge option will allow you to modify the information of any particular badge. – Social share setting – Allow users to share their achieved badges on their social profiles.
GIVE USERS THE POWER TO CONVERT THEIR MYCRED POINTS INTO REAL MONEY.
cashCred is a built-in myCred add-on that allows users to redeem myCred points for real money anytime, anywhere. Give users the power to earn points through myCred’s intelligent rewards system. Instead of giving them cash, you reward them with points that can be encashed at any time.
cashCred works perfectly with a reward system that engages users to perform activities that require user interaction (watching a video, filling out a survey, and more).
– Convert Points to Cash – Users can redeem myCred points for money. – Multiple Point Types – Allow multiple custom point types. – Exchange Rates – Define exchange rates for each point type. – Cash Withdrawal – Users can send a request to the admin for cash withdrawal – User Requests – Approve or deny user requests for cash withdrawal. – Additional Notes – Write additional notes for users, which will be displayed on the payment form. – Currency Code – Define the currency code (USD, GBP, AUD, etc.) for the payment form. – Shortcode Support – Display the cashCred module on the website using a shortcode. – Set Limits & Restrictions – Set minimum or maximum restriction limits on point conversion requests. – Pay Through PayPal – cashCred supports payment through PayPal. – Pay Through Stripe – cashCred supports payment through Stripe. – Create email events/templates for cashCred pending/approved/cancel requests.
– Signup Referral Hook (%user_name%) – This hook returns a username whenever a user signup using a referral link. – Sell Content (%Price%) – This template tag returns the number of points a user needs to purchase content. – Badges (%badge_title% and %badge_image%) – Display users’ new badge title and image in the outgoing email. – Ranks (%rank_title% and %rank_image%) – Display users’ new rank title and image in the outgoing email.
Each time myCred adds or deducts points from a user, the adjustment is logged in a dedicated log, allowing your users to browse their history. This log keeps a record of your user’s accountability, badges, and ranks, among other useful statistics.
This log data can be converted into charts to help you visualize the usage and circulation of points on your website.
You can achieve the following features by using a dedicated log for your points system:
- Set a limit to the maximum number of times each hook can give out points to your user.
- Badges will use the log’s data to determine which user has earned a badge.
- Add-ons such as Sell Content use the log to track users who have purchased posts from your website.
- Add-ons use the log to ensure that a user does not gain repetitive points for the same interaction within a given time frame.
- Issue badges for any combination of achievements.
- Detailed badge categorization.
- Industry-related achievements.
- Achievement list Shortcode allows you to display myCred badge listing in tabs individually or in a category.
– White-Labeling: myCred has built-in support for white-labeling: This allows you to rename the plugin in your admin area to anything you like. – Import & Export: myCred comes with three built-in import tools allowing you to import points, log entries, or migrate your CubePoints installation. – Multi-Site Support: myCred has built-in support for multi-sites, allowing you to choose between using a unique myCred installation or centralize balances across your network. – Leaderboards: Generate leaderboards based on your user’s balance or points history – display users with the most points for a particular instance. – myCred referral stats shortcode: The [mycred_referral_stats] shortcode allows you to display the total count of referred visitors/signups users on your website. – Theme Independent: The myCred plugin is theme independent – Your theme needs to support widgets and shortcodes to run myCred. – BuddyPress Ready: myCred has had built-in support for BuddyPress through which you can access BuddyPress-related features like Insert point balances/badges/ranks into your user’s profiles. – Bootstrap Ready: myCred comes with minimal CSS styling to give you the freedom to style everything according to your needs. – Translation Ready: You can add your own language translation or adjust the built-in translation support. – Back-up of your data – Remove all/specific data upon plugin deletion from the database or keep it as a backup. – A timeframe attribute in [mycred_my_balance_converted] shortcode – users can see their converted point balance in a given timeframe using predefined filters (Yesterday, Today, this week, this month, last month). – A “Bulk Assign” tool for awarding/revoking points, badges, and ranks in bulk. – Exclude user roles – The admin can exclude any user role from receiving points. Previously, the admin could only exclude users using user ID only. – Enable/Disable add-ons – Save time and use toggle buttons for enabling or disabling add-ons. – Treasures – A brand new collection of attractive graphical images that can be used for ranks and badges. – Suggestions – Submit your ideas and suggestions on the new suggestion page.
myCred is much more than just a point management system – The plugin comes with several built-in add-ons that enable you to perform complex tasks such as transfer or buy points for real money, allow payments in stores, etc.
– Badges: Award your users badges based on their points history. – buyCred: Let your users buy points in exchange for real money. – Coupons: Create coupons that can be redeemed for points. – Email notifications: Setup email notifications for status updates. – Gateway: Let users pay with points in your store. – Notifications: Enable popup notifications that display status updates. – Ranks: Create ranks based on the user’s point balance. – Sell Content: Sell your content in exchange for points. – Statistics: Get a statistical overview of points in circulation, etc. – Transfers: Allow your users to transfer points to other users.
Power your WordPress website with 50+ add-ons ranging from categories like Gamification and Freebies to Third-Party Bridges and Store Gateway.
BUILT-IN PLUGIN SUPPORT
myCred supports some of the most popular WordPress plugins like BuddyPress, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Contact Form 7, Disqus, Gravity Forms, among countless others.
Simple & organized To keep your admin area organized, myCred will only show features and setting for those third-party plugins that are installed and enabled.
INTEGRATED WITH THE MOST POPULAR LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
myCred is integrated with a large number of popular learning management systems, that include:
- WPLMS (Free third-party integration)
- LearnPress (Paid third-party integration).
MYCRED’S INTEGRATION WITH YOUR FAVORITE PAGE BUILDERS:
- myCred Elementor
- myCred Beaver Builder
- myCred for WPBakery Page Builder
MYCRED OFFERS A VARIETY OF FREE PLUGINS THAT INCLUDE:
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred Credly
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for WP-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form Explore to find out more…
MYCRED’S THIRD-PARTY BRIDGES PLUGINS:
- Stripe – buyCred Gateway
- Easy Digital Downloads – myCred Gateway
- myCred Zapier Addon
- myCred Dokan
- myCred WCVendors
- myCred Learndash
- myCred for Users Ultra
- myCred for User Pro
MYCRED’S GAMIFICATION PLUGINS:
- myCred PacMan