MSRP (List Price/RRP) for WooCommerce
MSRP for WooCommerce plugin lets you create and display product MSRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price) in WooCommerce.
With this MSRP plugin, you will be able to define different MSRPs for products, decide when to show or hide these prices (based on conditions), you can also customize the name, style, and text of the price.
Plugin main features:
- Hide MSRP for products with empty price.
- Hide regular price for products on sale.
- Set custom range format for variable products.
- Apply price filter.
- Add MSRP column to admin products list.
- Add MSRP field to admin quick edit.
- Add MSRP field to admin bulk edit.
You can set display options separately for single product, archives and cart pages:
- Display: Do not show (i.e. visible to admin only); Show; Only show if MSRP is higher than the standard price; Only show if MSRP differs from the standard price.
- Position: Before the standard price; After the standard price; Instead of the standard price.
- Savings amount (and percent) templates.
If you want to to further customize the plugin to meet your needs, you may need to give MSRP for WooCommerce Pro a try, our premium plugin version has options to:
- Set MSRP by country (country will be detected automatically by visitor’s IP address).
- Set MSRP by currency (for currency switcher plugins).
- Customize final template.
- Display total savings in cart.
- Show MSRP on frontend for selected user roles only.
If you want to try the plugin features, play around with its settings before installing it on your live website, feel free to do so on this demo store: URL: https://wpwhale.com/demo/wp-admin/ User: demo Password: G6_32e!r@
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Visit plugin site.