MANGOPAY is a payment solution which allows marketplaces to process third-party payments and collect their commissions in a secure and compliant environment. Our wordpress plugins enable an easy and fast integration to create a marketplace from start to finish and process payments. Plugged to WC Vendors and WooCommerce’s plugins, the MANGOPAY WooCommerce plugin gives the ability to marketplaces hosted on WordPress to accept worldwide credit/debit card payments. It enables the management of vendors’ commissions within the wordpress interface, including payouts, transfers, and platform fees collection.
Some key features include:
- Multi-currency support
- Handle international and local payment methods
- Seamlessly escrow and split funds between users
- Safeguard transactions with our fraud prevention tools and built-in anti-fraud engine
- White-label payment page
- PCI DSS, DSP2 and AML4 compliant
For more information please visit MANGOPAY.COM
The MANGOPAY plugin simply connects your WordPress with MANGOPAY’s API. The payment workflow is as follows:
- Step 1 : Vendors sign-up to the marketplace. An associated user is created in MANGOPAY’s environment.
- Step 2 : Vendors complete their profile with the right verification documents. The documents are verified by MANGOPAY’s compliance team.
- Step 3 : Products are assigned to vendors.
- Step 4 : An order is placed. E-money is stored in the buyer’s e-wallet.
- Step 5 : Vendors mark each product as dispatched.
- Step 6 : The marketplace operator marks the order as completed. Funds are now transferred from the buyer’s e-wallet to the vendor’s e-wallet. Marketplace commissions are collected here.
- Step 7 : The marketplace operator initiates the vendor payout. Funds are paid from the vendor’s e-wallet to his bank account.
This document will guide you through 3 plugin setups which will enable your marketplace to accept worldwide credit/debit card payments, manage vendors, payouts, transfers, and platform fees.