LazyLoad Background Images
This plugin will delay the loading of background images in your website and thus helps boosting the website loading time by reducing total number of HTTP requests.
Quick Notes & Links
- Do not lazyload background images which are peresent above the fold because this will increase time to First Contentful Paint(FCP) metric and affect the speed of your website .
- Background images that are added using inline CSS e.g,
<p style=" background-image: url( path/to/background-img.jpg )" > </p>are lazyloaded by this plugin by default .
- No dependencies required for this plugin to work.
- No extra HTTP request
- Add the selectors of the elements that have background images in the plugin settings page or add
lazyload-bgclass to the element .
- WordPress Tips and Tricks By Proloy Bhaduri
- Buy me a Coffee