Simple Giveaways – Grow your business, email lists and traffic with contests
Simple Giveaways helps you host giveaways which is entirely what this plugin is all about. You can host them on a separate page and also drive people to it through widgets & shortcodes.
Using giveaways and contests you can easily grow your business, email list, website traffic and also followers on any social media platform.
So how can Simple Giveaways help you?
- Create a simple giveaway and host it on your WordPress site,
- Define all the possible actions for subscribers to do that are focused on your audience and business,
- Visitors join your giveaway, contest or sweepstake,
- Subscribers are now completing actions to grow their chance of winning,
- By completing actions they are following you on social media, sign up to your email list or find out about your newest product,
- By sharing the giveaway, they get extra entries and you get more traffic and more followers.
Through viral sharing and word of mouth your business, product, course will grow faster than before.
Simple Giveaways will give you a landing giveaway page for your contest or sweepstake which you can easily share and it is independent of your site. If you want to build a separate landing page for it with a page builder, you can use the Giveaway shortcode or block.
By being mobile responsive, users will have no trouble signing up and inviting others with their smartphones.
With the separate landing page, your giveaway page will load only the needed assets without any extra asset from other WordPress plugins or themes. This means that your users will get a more optimized page that loads faster and works almost as a separate web app.
With Simple Giveaways, you can also award your audience with prizes be it digital of physical.
Referral Sharing which grows Your Website Traffic
Each subscriber can share their unique link with unlimited number of friends. With each sign up they get extra points which in return grows their chance of winning. That’s a win-win situation for you and for your subscribers because as their chance of winning grows, your pool of potential new customers and users will also grow.
By tracking which methods is used for referral sign up, you can reward different points to each. If a Twitter audience is more important for you, you can award more points to subscribers that get you more people from Twitter. They’ll know that and they’ll try to share it even more on that platform.
Some actions can be verified automatically by APIs. For example: Twitter following or tweets. Those will be automatically done by clicking on the button.
On actions that can’t be automatically verified, you can easily review them and decline those that look suspicious to you. With each action, we add additional data to it for you to have an easier way of understanding it.
Social Logins and Email Verification
With Facebook or Twitter login your users can easily sign up to your giveaway and be verified immediately.
You can require your subscribers to verify their email by clicking on the activation link in the email they receive. By doing that, any bot, spam or subscribers that try to scam the referral sharing won’t be able to do that since any unconfirmed sign up won’t reward entries or be eligible to win.
Have an idea on how to make it even better? Please do share it at: http://www.wpsimplegiveaways.com/ideas/
The Simple Giveaways provides you with many features such as:
- Choosing the Start Date & Time
- Choosing the End Date & Time
- Choosing the Winner Announcement Date & Time
- Choosing Images which are also sortable
- Choosing a Logo of the sponsor or yourself
- Choosing images which will be shared on social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Editing rules
- Editing the Winner’s email that will be sent when winners are notified
- Export emails
- Google Captcha to get rid of spammers
- Emailing users upon entering with their sharing link
- Notify by email on each subscribe
- Have more than 1 Giveaway Type
- Choose how the winner will be selected
- GDPR Features
- Manage default sharing methods
- Reselect Winners
- Subscribers Page
- Form Manager
- Edit Form
- Extra Actions for Additional Entries
- Gutenberg Block
- Social Login – Facebook
- Multiple Prizes
- Remind Subscribers X days before the giveaway ends
- Archive of Giveaways
- Popup Giveaway
If you want more control over your giveaway, get the PRO version from the Giveaways Menu. Simple Giveaways Pro version features:
- Automate the giveaway (process of selecting+notifying winners is all done by WordPress)
- Choose between different templates (one similar to KingSumo Giveaways)
- Custom Share Value for Referrals
- Non-Winner Email: give them a big discount that they won’t be able to refuse
- MailChimp Integration
- Aweber Integration
- ConvertKit Integration
- Active Campaign
- BuddyPress Integration
- MailPoet Integration
- Mailster Integration
- Zerobounce Integration
- Elementor Integration
- FluentCRM Integration
- Define your own Custom Sharing Methods
- Define different entries for each sharing method
- Notifications (Fear of missing out)
- Extra Premium Actions for Additional Entries
- Giveaway Specific Form Manager
- Awarding Multiple Prizes (Algorithm),
- Giveaway Instant Win type.
- Twitter Login.
- Giveaway Winning Ticket type.
For Business or Store growth, the Business version will get you:
- WooCommerce Follow-Up Emails Integration – send delayed emails for interacting with Giveaway
- WooCommerce Extra Action – award for buying a product,
- WooCommerce Product Bought – when a product is bought, the user will receive points immediately,
- Easy Digital Downloads Extra Action – award for buying a product,
- Easy Digital Downloads Product Bought – when a product is bought, the user will receive points immediately.