FV Community News
Many blogs out there can only produce a couple of articles a week, while their visitors ask for loads more. It is a good idea to add related articles from other blogs to your site. Adding them manually, however, takes lots of time we don’t have. With this Community News plugin you allow your visitors to add articles to your blog. Complete with moderation panel and a settings page, you can sit back while you have full control about the look and articles that are being posted.
Currently, the Community News plugin has the following features:
- Custom post type, with featured images (thumbnails) and tags support.
- Widget support, with three different widgets to display posts, the post form or a tag cloud.
- Shortcodes to add a list of recent posts, the post form or a tag cloud to a page.
- Moderation page, with the ability to modify posts.
- Akismet spam protection.
- Settings page, including moderation and mail notification options.
- Customisable post form.
- AJAX form handling.
- Multi-language support.
- Seamless integration with your current theme (knowledge of WordPress theming required).