This plugin is no longer updated. It has been merged with an other plugin. A lot of new features are available in the PRO version.
Get your Forefront Div.
Forefront Div lets you display an ad at a page loading, everything else is blocked while the ad is open.
The ad will be closable manually by the user or automatically, after a custom counter.
The goal of the plugin is to obtain a div in the middle of the screen, that need to be closed to access the website.
Here is an example of the possible uses :
- You can display an ad for your customers.
- Ask the customer to Log in, or Register.
- Show some important information, like a new release.
How to use our plugin ?
- You just have to download your plugin and upload it to your “wp-content/plugins” folder.
- Activate your plugin on your Dashboard and you will see an Forefront Div tabs.
- At this point, you just have to create a new Forefront Div by completing the fields.
- Once created, go back to the list of your Forefront Div and you will see a Shortcode.
- All you have to do, is put the Shortcode wherever you want to get your Forefront Div.
Take a look at the PRO version features.
- You will be able to configure the div size and the counter before the div is closable.
- You can change de percentage of transparency of the background.
- The Probability of occurence will be configurable, if you do not want everytime the ad.
- A Technical support for setting up and implementing the plugin.
- That’s where you will find the PRO version
Here is a demo of this plugin if you want to take a look.
- Simply use the new tab in the admin panel named Forefront Div.
- Create your first item.
- Go back to the item’s list and grab the shortcode.
- Insert the shortcode wherever you want.
Find help on our website for this plugin .