Fast Yandex Metrika
Plugin for configuring the counter and Yandex Metrica goals.
Supports the following counter settings:
- whether to collect data for a click map;
- track clicks on outbound links;
- accurate bounce rate;
- whether to use Session Replay (Webvisor 2.0);
- hash tracking in the browser’s address bar.
Loading by event:
- scroll: when the page starts scrolling (recommended if the counter script affects the speed of the site);
- ready: after building the HTML document, but before loading external resources: styles, scripts, images, etc.
Embedding in HTML:
- adding before </head>;
- adding after <body>;
- adding before </body>.
Easy goal setting for:
- HTML tag.
Goal #1. SyntaxError: Failed to execute ‘querySelectorAll’ on ‘Document’: ‘.class 777’ is not a valid selector.
To see information about errors, in the plugin settings, enable the “Error control in the browser console” option.