Extensions for Leaflet Map
Extends the WordPress Plugin Leaflet Map with Leaflet Plugins and other functions.
Used Leaflet Plugins and Elements
- leaflet-elevation, Leaflet.i18n: Track with Elevation Profile
- leaflet-gpxgroup, Leaflet.GeometryUtil: Multiple tracks with elevation profiles on one map
- L.control.layers: Switching Tilelayers
- Leaflet-providers: An extension that contains configurations for various tile providers.
- Leaflet.Control.Opacity: makes multiple tile layers transparent.
- Leaflet.markercluster: Provides Beautiful Animated Marker Clustering functionality
- Leaflet.FeatureGroup.SubGroup: add/remove groups of markers from Marker Cluster.
- Leaflet.MarkerCluster.PlacementStrategies: implements new possibilities how to place clustered children markers
- leaflet.zoomhome: Reset the view
- leaflet.fullscreen: Simple plugin for Leaflet that adds fullscreen button to your maps.
- Leaflet.GestureHandling: A Leaflet plugin that allows to prevent default map scroll/touch behaviours.
- Highlight a gpx, kml or geojson element on mouse over
- get a tooltip for marker, gpx, kml or geojson element on mouse over.
- Hide Markers: Use it when a track in a GPX file contains some markers and you don’t want to display them on the map.
- Option to migrate from WP GPX Maps to elevation
Detailed documentation and examples in German and English.