Products, Order & Customers Export for WooCommerce
Export ALL your WooCommerce store data to CSV or XML using this free plugin, export Products, Orders, Order Items, Customers, and Customers from Orders in single click.
The plugin will allow you to choose from more 100 fields to include in your exported report, more than 30 unique field in each report to select from.
Export & Download your reports to either CSV (with a custom separator of your choice) or XML, and with an easy-to-use interface, the plugin will show each report in a separate tab to have a better control on your reports.
Once you export your data to CSV, you can use your favorite sheets program (Excel or Google Sheets) to rename fields, change order, filter based on categories, tags, and more.
Plugin Main Features:
With this plugin, you can do the following:
- Export WooCommerce Products: Choose fields like Product ID, Name, SKU, Reg. Price, Sale Price, Image URL, Status, and more than 40 fields to show in your report.
- Export WooCommerce Orders: Order ID, Number, Status, Dated, Time, Currency, Payment method, you name it, and the plugin will include it in your report.
- Export WooCommerce Orders Items: Customized report for order items (other than Order report) that includes +40 to select from.
- Export WooCommerce Customers (from WordPress users table): Export all your customers details in one report, ID, Email, Name (First & Last), Billing & shipping info and more.
- Export WooCommerce Customers from Orders: Retrieve customers information from your orders with this customized report.
General Options of the plugin include:
- CSV custom separator.
- CSV wrap.
- UTF-8 BOM.
- User capability.
- Secondary separators.
Do More with Premium Version
When exporting products and/or orders, you can add one additional product and/or order meta field to export. Our Pro version allows adding unlimited number of additional meta fields.