Eonet Manual User Approve
Eonet Manual User Approve changes the registration behavior of your WordPres site. When the plugin is active, if an user signs up, any email containing password isn’t sent to him, instead he is alerted that have to wait for the adminin approvaation before be able to access. Meantime, the admin is alerted that a new user requested an approvation, he will be able to see the user informations, and decide if allow or deny to access. In both cases, the user is alerted by email about the admin action. If he has been approved, he will receive an email containing credentials.
- Allows the admin to approve or deny user sign up
- Disallow users to login if they are not approved
- Disallow users to reset password if they are not approved
- Send automatic emails to both users and admin on every important action
- You can change the content of all the messages
- Filter users by approval status
- SUPER easy to use, just install and active it, it’s done.
- Full compatible with BuddyPress
- Hooks/Filters available in all the plugin code
- Documented code
- GPL license
- Secure development using tokens and WordPress native functions