Eonet Frontend Publisher
Tired of having to edit everything from the backend ? Or you want your users to contribute ?
Eonet Frontend publisher can do both. It’ll add a nice button to the bottom of the post types you’ve selected from the settings. And of course only for the allowed users. There is 3 main methods : create / edit / delete. They’re all possible with Eonet. Whenever you click the button, a shiny modal with a form will pop up on your right. You’ll be able to make all your changes there.
- Create any WordPress post type (page, blog post, product…)
- Edit any WordPress post type
- Options panel
- Option to choose the post status
- Choose which role is allowed to create new posts
- Choose which role is allowed to edit current posts (post’s author is by default)
- Choose which post types are concerned
- Shortcode available (see bellow)
- Add notes underneath the form to guide your users
- AJAX powered, real time saving
- Hooks/Filters available in all the plugin code
- Minified files
- Documented code
- GPL license
- Secure development using tokens and WordPress native functions
Add this handy shortcode in any page or post to be able to create WP post from the frontend :
typecan take any WordPress post type such as post, page…
wrapperis an additional parameter to disable the button’s wrapper tags, if you want it to be inline for instance.
If you’re looking for a next generation post editor, you should give it a go!
We’re open to any feature suggestion.
This plugin has been developed as a side project by the Alkaweb developers team.