Enhanced Media Library
The plugin will be handy for those who need to manage a lot of media files.
SUPPORT | DOCUMENTATION | FAQs | PREMIUM FEATURES
Categorize by Anything!
- Unlimited categories & tags for media items
- Unlimited custom taxonomies: create in a few clicks
- Unlimited third-party taxonomies: assign to the media library
- Show / hide data, author, taxonomy filters
- Per taxonomy filters
- Configurable outcome of the filtering: include / exclude child categories
Enhanced Media Library
- Show captions: title, filename, or caption field for each media item
- Bulk selection: no special mode anymore, faster editing
- Drag’n’Drop re-order right in the media library
- Infinite scroll and manageable loads per page options
Dynamic Galleries / Playlists
Additional parameters for the [gallery] and [playlist] shortcodes:
media_categoryor any other taxonomy
limitof media items to show
MIME Types Management
Add or remove file types, allow or disallow uploading. The plugin incorporates a file type into media filters if you wish.
Feels Native to WordPress
We spent hours to make Enhanced Media Library operates as though it were native WordPress functionality. All plugin features are incorporated into WordPress UI seamlessly.
- Core hooks just work for media taxonomies and media items
- All taxonomies supported: custom and code-registered
- REST API supported out of the box
- No custom tables in the database
- Deactivation makes no harm to data: all media items and taxonomies remain after deactivation
Export / Import / Restore Plugin Settings
If you need to move your media library to another website you should export and import WordPress content with WordPress built-in export/import. But to make the Enhanced Media Library work on the new site with the same settings you are provided with the export/import feature.
Network activate the plugin and choose which options will be available to your admins. In the PRO version, the license key should be activated once for the whole network.
More about the basic version on wpUXsolutions.com
Enhanced Media Library PRO
Additional comfort and even more convenient way to organize WordPress media library:
- Unlimited & Super-Fast Bulk Edit
- User-friendly dynamic galleries / playlists: all options set with dropdowns and checkboxes, no “coding”
- Advanced search: filter media items by just typing the first letters of its name in the search field
- Auto-Categorize for post media items
More about the premium version on wpUXsolutions.com
Support is free for both versions of the plugin. “PRO”-users do not have priority. We do our best to respond in 24 hours if not sooner.
Compatible with the Plugins:
- Advanced Custom Fields
- FooGallery – How to use?
- Anything Order by Terms
- Search & Filter
- Document Gallery
- Jetpack Carousel
- Jetpack Tiled Galleries
- Simple Lightbox
- Justified Gallery
- Meow Gallery
- Meow Lightbox
- Slick Slider
- Responsive Lightbox & Gallery
- Compress JPEG & PNG Images (TinyPNG)
Please let us know if you find any issue with the plugins from the list above or others.
Please notice that you use Enhanced Media Library with other plugins that add media categories, media folders, or manage MIME Types at your own risk. We cannot guarantee their compatibility because of the different approaches to the same functionality. We do not recommend using other media library (folder) plugin at the same time with the Enhanced Media Library. Please choose the one you prefer.
- Basic version: more details
- PRO version: more details
- Contribute to Translation