EidoGo for WordPress
EidoGo for WordPress makes it easy to embed SGF files in your WordPress-powered blog with the EidoGo SGF viewer and editor. If you write a blog about go (baduk, wéiqí, 碁, etc.) this plugin will let you easily post go diagrams, game records, problems, joseki dictionaries, etc. PHP 5 is required. Imagemagick is recommended but not required.
Some stuff I plan to do in the future:
- Add a configuration screen for tweaking the default EidoGo parameters
- Add EidoGo’s backend stuff like position search, progressive load, save to server, etc.
- Expose more of EidoGo’s options to the embed tag syntax
- More browser testing
- Allow on-server editing of uploaded SGF files from admin screen with EidoGo (it’ll be cool!)
- Pull information from SGF file to set the default title and summary information on upload
Copyright © 2009-2010 Thomas Schumm
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.