eHive Search widget
This plugin is part of a suite of plugins created by Vernon Systems Ltd., which give you the power to embed eHive functionality into your WordPress website.
This widget plugin provides a simple search form that can be embedded into any widget area on your site. It works with the eHive Search plugin to give your site the potential for eHive search capability on every page.
Because this is a widget plugin it can be added to sidebars, footers or any other page section that allows widgets. This also means the widget’s functionality can be made available on every page of your site.
Before you install this plugin you will need to install the eHive Access and eHive Object Search plugins. While eHive search will function and return results without the eHive Object Details plugin, it is likely that you will want to install the eHive Object Details plugin so your users can click through and view the Object Record in detail.
Get more from the eHive plugin suite
Other plugins in the suite include:
- eHive Account Details – A plugin for displaying eHive account information.
- eHive Object Comments – Enables users to add comments to Object Records from your site.
- eHive Object Details – A plugin for displaying Object Record detail pages.
- eHive Objects Image Grid – Displays a grid of images from eHive filtered by certain criteria.
- eHive Objects Tag Cloud – Displays a tag cloud from eHive.
- eHive Search – Allows you to search eHive.
- eHive Objects Gallery widget – Provides a gallery of Object Records that can be placed in your sites widget areas.
- eHive Object Tags widget – A widget that displays tags for an Object Record.
- eHive Objects Tag Cloud widget – Allows you to display a tag cloud in a widget area on your site.