eHive Objects Tag Cloud
This plugin is part of a suite of plugins created by Vernon Systems Ltd., which give you the power to embed eHive functionality into your WordPress website.
This plugin lets you add an eHive tag cloud to your website. The tag cloud is made up of popular Object Record tags added by users in eHive. Each tag in the cloud can be clicked to retrieve a list of all public Object Records containing the tag you clicked.
Before you install this plugin you will need to install the eHive Access and eHive Search plugins.
Get more from the eHive plugin suite
To enhance the experience you offer your users you can also install the eHive Object details plugin to allow your users to click all the way through to view the Object Records in detail.
Other plugins in the suite include:
- eHive Account Details – A plugin for displaying eHive account information.
- eHive Object Comments – Enables users to add comments to Object Records from your site.
- eHive Object Details – A plugin for displaying Object Record detail pages.
- eHive Objects Image Grid – Displays a grid of images from eHive filtered by certain criteria.
- eHive Search – Allows you to search eHive.
- eHive Objects Gallery widget – Provides a gallery of Object Records that can be placed in your sites widget areas.
- eHive Objects Tag Cloud widget – Allows you to display a tag cloud in a widget area on your site.
- eHive Object Tags widget – A widget that displays tags for an Object Record.
- eHive Search widget – A widget plugin that provides access to eHive Search from a widget.