eHive Object Tags widget
This plugin is part of a suite of plugins created by Vernon Systems Ltd., which give users the power to embed eHive functionality into their WordPress website.
This is a widget plugin that is designed to enhance an Object detail page. You can add this widget to your site and when your users are viewing an Object detail page this widget will display its tags. Most eHive account owners allow others to add and remove tags on their Object Records. For Objects that allow tagging you have the option to allow visitors to your site to add and remove tags on eHive Objects.
Because this is a widget plugin it can be added to sidebars, footers or any other page areas that allows widgets. This also means the widget’s functionality can be made available on every page of your site.
Before you install this plugin you will need to install the eHive Access and the eHive Object Details plugins.
Get more from the eHive plugin suite
To enhance the page you embed this plugin on you can also install the eHive Search plugin to allow your users to click the tags and see other Object Records that same tag.
Other plugins in the suite include:
- eHive Account Details – A plugin for displaying eHive account information.
- eHive Object Comments – Enables users to add comments to Object Records from your site.
- eHive Object Details – A plugin for displaying Object Record detail pages.
- eHive Objects Image Grid – Displays a grid of images from eHive filtered by certain criteria.
- eHive Objects Tag Cloud – Displays a tag cloud from eHive.
- eHive Search – Allows you to search eHive.
- eHive Objects Gallery widget – Provides a gallery of Object Records that can be placed in your sites widget areas.
- eHive Objects Tag Cloud widget – Allows you to display a tag cloud in a widget area on your site.
- eHive Search widget – A widget plugin that provides access to eHive Search from a widget.