This plugin is part of a suite of plugins created by Vernon Systems Ltd., which give you the power to embed eHive functionality into your WordPress website.
This is the base plugin for the suite and should be installed before you add any others eHive plugins. To get set up correctly you will also need to acquire an eHive API Key so you can securely access content from eHive. An API key can be generated by clicking the “Create Key” button in the “Edit My Profile > Api Keys” page of your eHive Account.
After installing this plugin you can install any of the other eHive plugins to begin adding eHive functionality to your WordPress website.
Get more from the eHive plugin suite
Other plugins in the suite include:
- eHive Account Details – A plugin for displaying eHive account information.
- eHive Object Comments – Enables users to add comments to Object Records from your site.
- eHive Object Details – A plugin for displaying Object Record detail pages.
- eHive Objects Image Grid – Displays a grid of images from eHive filtered by certain criteria.
- eHive Objects Tag Cloud – Displays a tag cloud from eHive.
- eHive Search – Allows you to search eHive.
- eHive Objects Gallery widget – Provides a gallery of Object Records that can be placed in your sites widget areas.
- eHive Objects Tag Cloud widget – Allows you to display a tag cloud in a widget area on your site.
- eHive Object Tags widget – A widget that displays tags for an Object Record.
- eHive Search widget – A widget plugin that provides access to eHive Search from a widget.