Display Post Views Count
Display Post Views Count is a powerful and easy post views counter plugin. It lets you see how many times a specific post, page, or custom post type has been seen.
Features It Offers
- Easy to understand.
- Lightweight plugin.
- Post views appear in the backend post grid.
- No reliance on third parties.
- Post views display before content or after content.
- Supports shortcode and PHP code support.
- Admin settings for managing plugin options.
- Option to display for registered users only or for all users or disable for all users
- Option to changes views count template
- Option to change most viewed posts template
- Option to count views from everyone or guests only or registered users only
- Option to include or exclude bot views
- 100% multilingual.
How to use it?
- You can use the shortcode
[evdpl_views id="1"](where 1 is the post ID) in a post.
- Go to
WP-Admin -> Settings -> Post Views Countto configure the plugin shortcode