Display A Post
This is a super simple plugin that displays a specific post by post name (slug) or id. This plugin is very light weight and easy to use in pages, posts, sidebars, or anywhere shortcodes are processed.
- id = post id
- name = post’s slug (do not use id and name together)
- color = color of post (e.g. #aaa) : default none
- tcolor = color of post’s title (e.g. #aaa) : default none
- title = display post’s title : default no (yes/no)
- full = display full post (yes/no) : default no, which displays the post’s excerpt
Currently this plugin is only in English, however, if anyone would like to translate it into another language please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The contribution would be greatly appreciated.